- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
ACSM Personal Trainer Certification
ACSM Personal Trainer Certification Course
Offered by OSU Department of Wellness
Time: Mon/Wed 4:00-5:30 p.m.
Dates: Feb 5- April 18, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Auditorium
Registration Deadline: February 9, 2018
Registration Fee: $375
Why Become an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer?
ACSM Certified Personal Trainers® are fitness professionals who develop and implement personalized exercise programs for individuals across a diverse set of health and fitness backgrounds, from professional athletes to individuals only recently cleared to exercise.
Becoming an ACSM CPT means that you’ll have the practical and scientific knowledge to work in a variety of facilities, including health clubs, gyms, university, corporate, and community or public fitness centers, and positions ranging from freelance to full-time and beyond. ACSM Certified Personal Trainers® are respected across the industry as high-achieving, knowledgeable professionals who represent the gold standard of health fitness certifications, no matter where their career takes them.
ACSM Certified Personal Trainers® are motivated fitness leaders, backed by knowledge and abilities that set the standard for the industry. Want to learn how the ACSM Certified Personal Trainers® stack up to other personal trainer certifications? View our personal trainer certification comparison chart.
- Register in the Colvin Business Office
What Should I Expect?
The course is a non-credit, extracurricular opportunity. This is a strenuous and somewhat time consuming course. Students can expect to be in class 3 hours per week and commit at least 2 hours outside of class to be successful in this course and in preparation for the ACSM PT certification.