- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 1:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Dates: October 26, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Deadline: October 22, 2018
Registration Fee: $40
Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, infants, and children including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). The Department of Wellness will host an American Red Cross CPR/AED training class at the Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall. Open to all. Class minimum of six participants. If the class does not fill, participants will be notified via email.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact Eric Conchola, email@example.com.