- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Course
Dates: December 1-2 and December 8-9
Time: 9am - 4pm everyday
Location: Indoor Pool
Registration Deadline: November 24
Registration Fee: Members $200, Non-Members $220
The purpose of the American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor course is to train instructor candidates to teach courses and presentations in the American Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety program by developing their understanding of how to use the course materials, how to conduct training sessions and how to evaluate participant's progress.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact the Aquatic GA office, 405-744-6216.
Must pass all pre-requisites before being accepted into the class.
Participants must attend the entire course and pass the exams before they can receive their certification.