- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
American Red Cross Lifeguard Course
Dates: November 2, 4pm-10pm, November 3, 8am-8pm, and November 4, 8am-6pm
Location: Colvin Center Conference room and Indoor Pool
Registration Deadline: October 26, 2018
Registration Fee: Members $200, Non-Members $220
The primary purpose of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding course is to provide entry-level lifeguard participants with the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide professional-level care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until emergency medical services (EMS) personnel take over. This program offers a choice of Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED courses to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact the Aquatic GA office, 405-744-6216.
Participants must attend the entire course and pass the exams before they can receive their certification.