- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification Course
Dates: April 5, 2019 - April 7, 2019
Location: Colvin Business Office
Registration Deadline: April 3, 2019
Registration Fee: Member $200, Non-member $220
April 5, 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
April 6, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
April 7, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The primary purpose of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding course is to provide entry-level lifeguard participants with the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide professional-level care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until emergency medical services (EMS) personnel take over. This program offers a choice of Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED courses to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience.
To register, visit the Colvin Center Business office, or call 405-744-6216. Spots cannot be held.