- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Swim Lessons – Group
Location: Outdoor Pool
Dates & Times:
- Session 1 June 4 – 14 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 6:45 PM Reg. Dead May 31
- Session 2 June 18 – 28 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 6:45 PM Reg. Dead June 14
- Session 3 July 9 – 19 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 6:45 PM Reg. Dead July 5
- Session 4 July 23 – Aug 2 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 6:45 PM Reg. Dead July 19
Registration fee (cost per session) : $80.00 (Members) / $100.00 (Non – Members)
Pricing dues include access for the Parent/Guardian to the Outdoor Pool.
Each session will consist of 8 scheduled classes. Classes will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the session period. Fridays will be utilized as Make-Up Days, if needed.
Classes will be 45 minutes in length.
Pre Level – Parent/Tot
Designed for no younger than 6 months and no older than 3 years old.
Level 1 – Beginner
Recommended for children 3 to 5 years in age.
Level 2 – Intermediate
Recommended for children 4 years old and above.
Level 3 – Advanced
Recommended for children no younger than 5 years old.
All levels of Swimming Certifications will be available during each session and time available.
Registration forms can be found at the Colvin Recreation Center. To register for group swim lessons, stop by the Colvin Recreation Center Business office with a completed registration form during operating hours Monday – Friday. Payment for lessons must accompany the registration form. For additional information, please contact the Colvin Business Office at (405) 744 – 5510 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents/Guardians must be present during the duration of the Swim Lesson. Children are not allowed to be dropped off for their swim lessons. Parents/Guardians are not allowed in the pool during the swim lesson, unless they are registered for the Parent/Tot session and/or a member of the Colvin Recreation Center.
Refunds will be issued for the following reasons:
- Medical reasons with an accompanying doctor’s note.
- Cancelled classes that are not able to be rescheduled due to time constraints.
Missed classes are not able to be refunded.