- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Lifeguard Review Course
Dates: April 28, 2018 - April 29, 2018
Time: Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Colvin Center Conference room and Indoor Pool
Registration Deadline: April 26th
Registration Fee: Members $200, Non Members $220
The purpose of a review course is to give individuals the opportunity to review the course content within a formal course setting. The review course format optimizes a participant’s ability to successfully complete the knowledge and skills evaluations. The responsibility for preparing for the final written exam is shared by the instructor and the participant.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact Adam Parks, email@example.com.
Participants must attend the entire course and pass the exams before they can receive their certification. Individuals with a current Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED or Shallow Water Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED certificate must successfully complete the review course to earn recertification in Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED or Shallow Water Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED.