- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Dates: February 17, 18, 24, & 25
Time: 9am - 5pm
Location: Colvin Center Conference room and Indoor Pool
Registration Deadline: February 12th
Registration Fee: Members $285, Non Members $305
The primary purpose of the American Red Cross Basic Lifeguarding Instructor Course is to train instructors to teach the basic-level American Red Cross Lifeguarding courses.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact Adam Parks, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants must attend the entire course and pass the exams before they can receive their certification.