- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 4:00 pm- 8:00 pm
Dates: September 26, 2017; October 31, 2017; and November 28, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: October 27, 2017; and November 22, 2017 respective to the dates of the event.
Registration Fee: Members: $50 and Non-members: $60
Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). The Department of Wellness will host an American Red Cross CPR/AED training class this Fall at the Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall. Open to all OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees, students, and Department of Wellness members. Class minimum of six participants. If class does not fill, participants will be notified via email.
To register: Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact Adam Parks, email@example.com.
CPR Courses will be held on the last Tuesday of every month.