- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Dates: February 8 (register by Feb. 6)
March 2 (register by Feb. 28)
April 5 (register by April 2)
Time: 4:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Fee: Members $50 Non Members $60
Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). The Department of Wellness will host an American Red Cross CPR/AED training class this Spring at the Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall. Open to all. Class minimum of six participants. If class does not fill, participants will be notified via email.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact Adam Parks, firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants must attend the entire course and pass the exams before they can receive their certification.