- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Adult CPR/AED Review
Dates: January 17 (register by Jan. 12)
February 12 (register by Feb. 9)
March 14 (register by March 9)
April 18 (register by April 16)
Time: 4:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Fee: Members $50 Non Members $60
The purpose of a review course is to give participants the opportunity to review the course content within a formal class setting. The format optimizes a participant’s ability to successfully complete the knowledge and skill tests. The responsibility for preparing for the written exam (if requested or required by an employer or state or local regulations) is shared by the instructor and participant.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact Adam Parks, email@example.com. Participants must attend the entire course and pass the exams before they can receive their certification. To be eligible to participate in a review course, the participant must possess a current American Red Cross certificate (or within 30days after certificate expires) for the course being conducted. Those without a certificate may not participate in the review course option.