- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Adult CPR/AED Review
Dates: January 17 (register by Jan. 12)
February 12 (register by Feb. 9)
March 14 (register by March 9)
April 18 (register by April 16)
Time: 4:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Fee: Members $50 Non Members $60
The purpose of a review course is to give participants the opportunity to review the course content within a formal class setting. The format optimizes a participant’s ability to successfully complete the knowledge and skill tests. The responsibility for preparing for the written exam (if requested or required by an employer or state or local regulations) is shared by the instructor and participant.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 4057445510. For more information contact Adam Parks, email@example.com. Participants must attend the entire course and pass the exams before they can receive their certification. To be eligible to participate in a review course, the participant must possess a current American Red Cross certificate (or within 30days after certificate expires) for the course being conducted. Those without a certificate may not participate in the review course option.