- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Adult, Child, Infant First Aid/CPR/AED
Dates: January 30 (register by Jan. 26)
February 21 (register by Feb. 19)
March 29 (register by March 26)
April 25 (register by April 22)
Time: 4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Fee: Members $50 Non Members $60
The primary purpose of the American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED program is to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The Department of Wellness will host American Red Cross First aid/CPR/AED courses, this program will teach participants the knowledge and skills needed to give immediate care to an injured or ill person and to decide whether advanced medical care is needed.
Register in the Colvin Center Front Office or call 405-744-5510. For more information contact Adam Parks, email@example.com. Participants must attend the entire course and pass the exams before they can receive their certification.