- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
The Adaptive Sports Program enriches lives, advances knowledge and stimulates economic development through instruction, outreach, and creative activities. The program provides instruction in the lives of its student athletes by instructing them on the importance of physical activity, showing them the proper ways of weight management, cardio endurance, and the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
The Adaptive Sports Program is designed for students with disabilities by providing recreation in various wheelchair sporting events. The Adaptive Sports Program can mainstream students with disabilities into various activities including Intramural Sports, Outdoor Adventure, Sport Clubs and anaerobic or aerobic workout programs.
To find how YOU can be a part of all the fun and excitement, contact the Adaptive Sports Coordinator at 744-8538 in the Seretean Wellness Center for more information.