- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
About the Department of Wellness
The Department of Wellness at Oklahoma State University offers programs and services for complete health and wellness of the mind and body for faculty, staff, students and Wellness members.
The Department of Wellness is committed to creating a healthy campus culture for students, faculty, and staff. The department seeks to promote healthy lifestyles and lifelong learning through the highest quality programs in the areas of recreation and wellness.
In July 2011, the Department of Campus Recreation and the Seretean Wellness Center merged, creating the Department of Wellness. With a focus on becoming America's healthiest campus, full-time employees of Oklahoma State University were given access to the first class facilities at the Colvin Recreation Center and the Seretean Wellness Center as a benefit of employment. The Department of Wellness continually develops new programs and services to fit the ever-changing wellness needs of the OSU community.