- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
About the Department of Wellness
The Department of Wellness at Oklahoma State University offers programs and services for complete health and wellness of the mind and body for faculty, staff, students and Wellness members.
The Department of Wellness is committed to creating a healthy campus culture for students, faculty, and staff. The department seeks to promote healthy lifestyles and lifelong learning through the highest quality programs in the areas of recreation and wellness.
In July 2011, the Department of Campus Recreation and the Seretean Wellness Center merged, creating the Department of Wellness. With a focus on becoming America's healthiest campus, full-time employees of Oklahoma State University were given access to the first class facilities at the Colvin Recreation Center and the Seretean Wellness Center as a benefit of employment. The Department of Wellness continually develops new programs and services to fit the ever-changing wellness needs of the OSU community.