- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sponsored Programs
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Student Health Risk Assessments
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Run, Rabbit, Run!
SPRING FAMILY EVENT
Time: 2:00 pm (please arrive early, as the run/walk/jog will begin promptly at 2:00 pm)
Location: The 1-mile route will begin/end on the west side of the Seretean Wellness Center (Colvin Fields – aka: Intramural Fields).
Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 17
Registration Fee: $7.00 per person. (Includes t-shirt)
Wear bunny ears as your run, walk, hop or trot 1-mile through campus. Please stay after the run for egg toss and other field day activities. Register soon; the first 200 registrants receive a t-shirt. Please contact Tabi Deal at Tabi.Deal@okstate.edu for more details. Sign-up at the Seretean Wellness Center (Cash, Check, Credit or Bursar)
Online registration coming soon!
- Registration forms available at the Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline to ensure t-shirt the day of the event: Friday, March 17 (Participants may register up to the day of the event however they may not be guaranteed their t-shirt will be available to pick up at the event.)
This program is open to OSU-STW employees and students and may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event.
To register or for more information contact Tabi Deal at 405.744.2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.