- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sponsored Programs
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Student Health Risk Assessments
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I go for the Health Risk Assessment?
For your assessment, go to the basement of the Seretean Wellness Center. Follow the stairs down and turn left.
Where can I direct specific questions regarding the HRA?
Please contact Alex Stockam either by phone (405-744-4289) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and he will answer your question in a timely manner.
Do I have to do everything described on the HRA?
All tests are optional.
How often can I get an HRA?
You can come in once a semester.
How long does the assessment take?
Plan for 20-30 minutes. The length of time is dependent upon the number of students getting HRAs.
Is there paperwork involved?
Minimal. When you come in, you will sign a consent form and fill out the top of the results form (name, date, age, CWID, and email).
When will I get my results?
You will receive a copy of your results before you leave.
I have had a physical within the last year. What do I do with the copy of the physical in order to waive the HRA fee?
Turn your physical in to University Health Services. Their contact information is below:
1202 West Farm Road
Stillwater, OK 74078
405.744.7665 – phone
405.744.6556 – fax