- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sponsored Programs
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Student Health Risk Assessments
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Livongo Diabetes Management Program
Beginning January 2017, employees with diabetes who are on the health care plan will have the opportunity to enroll, free of charge, into the condition management program Livongo. Livongo is designed to make diabetes management easier, combining the latest technology with personal coaching.
- The free Livongo connected meter uses cellular technology to automatically upload test results and provide real-time tips based on blood glucose data. Makes log books a thing of the past!
- Choose to notify loved ones by text or email when blood glucose readings are out of target range.
- Provides personalized support through the meter and mobile app.
- Secure website with trends and graphs about your blood glucose results.
- Support from Certified Diabetes Educators 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to help participants make better decisions about diabetes management.
- Monitored 24 hours, 365 days a year.
- Livongo will make direct contact in the event results are too high or low for guidance.
- Unlimited strips and lancets at no cost to the member are included. The system knows how many strips you have used and when you need more; supplies are shipped to your door.
Livongo for Diabetes<https://welcome.livongo.com/XXXX>: New Health Benefit at No Cost that Makes Living with Diabetes Easier
Who can join:
Oklahoma State University employees and your family members with coverage on Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma plan and diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
What you receive:
* Connected Meter: Automatically uploads your blood glucose readings to your secure online account and provides real-time personalized tips.
* Support from Coaches When You Need It: Communicate with a coach anytime about diabetes questions on nutrition or lifestyle changes.
* Unlimited Strips at No Cost: When you are about to run out, we ship more supplies, right to your door.
Direct communication and enrollment will begin January 2017.