- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sponsored Programs
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Student Health Risk Assessments
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
1. Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2016
2. Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
1. Friday, October 28, 2016 at 5 p.m.
2. Friday, February 3, 2017 at 5 p.m.
Registration Fee: Members: $50 and Non-members: $60
Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). The Department of Wellness will host an American Red Cross CPR/AED training class on 1. Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 2. Tuesday, February 7, 2017, at the Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall. Open to all OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees, students, and Department of Wellness members. Registration/cancelation deadline is 1. Friday, October 28, 2016 at 5:00 p.m, 2. Friday, February 3, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. Class minimum of six participants. If class does not fill, participants will be notified via email.
To schedule a private class for eight or more, or if additional components are required (First Aid, Professional Rescuer, Infant, Child, etc.) contact Mary Talley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, or to register contact us at email@example.com.
This program may be canceled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event.